Friday, May 01, 2009

What We Have Been Up To







Between soccer, softball, field trips, and a track meet we have been pretty busy lately. It would make things much easier if it would stop raining for a while. School is winding down and we are so ready for summer. I am looking forward to sleeping in and spending our days by the pool. I know the kids are ready for break. We are going to head up to Minnesota this summer, probably a couple of times. Sean wants to go to the beach also. G&G have never been to the beach, and I really think our family needs a vacation. So if anyone has an suggestions on beaches let me know!

4 comments:

Whitney said...

Navarre Beach in FL.
Beautiful, not really big and busy..
:) One of my family's favorites!

Julie said...

I can't wait for summer, either! When I did that wedding last summer, it was in Port St. Joe, Fl. Very pretty there! And not crowded!

StephF said...

Love all the sport pics! Personally, I have no beach recommendation for you.... I just burn so the beach is not a friendly place to me.

MomMom said...

Since we live on the Gulf Coast which has the most beautiful beaches in the world, I'd suggest somewhere down here---Pensacola Beach is a nice family beach atmosphere.