Friday, April 10, 2009

One Month



Evan should be one month old today.
I should be taking lots of pictures.
I should be changing diapers.
I should be sleeping in 3-4 hour intervals.
I should be singing a lullaby.
I should be holding a baby in my arms.

This has all just hit me like a ton of bricks today. So I am claiming 1 Peter 5:10 today. And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you.

7 comments:

Rhonda said...

Sweet Monica... my prayers will be with you today. My heart is breaking for you. If you just need someone to talk to you can call me. I will be crying with you today. God please do exactly as you have promised. Hold my friend close to you today. Bind up her broken heart. Love you.

Charity said...

I don't know you in real life, but i found your blog through a prayer request on another blog. I'm praying for you, your children, and your husband. I'm so sorry you are hurting. I'm also encouraged that you are clinging tightly to the Lord during such a hard time.

Lexie said...

certainly thinking of you today...and always.

Michelle said...

So sorry for your pain today. I'll pray for you.

Courtney said...

It doesn't seem like a month has passed, to me. I am sure to you guys it feels like an eternity. I love ya!

Julie said...

I prayed for you yesterday and the day before that and today and all days. Love you.

Stacia Howard said...

I am so sorry the loss and pain you are feeling. I will be praying for you and your family.