Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My Gracie Girl






My sweet Gracie girl is a teenager. She turned 13 on the 16th. Bless her heart, that night we saw Santa (more pics of that later!), Garrett had his program, and Grace had Volleyball practice. She got part of her present, which is a room redo. She only got part because I wanted her to help pick stuff out. Since we moved here her room has always been pink and brown and we have redone it twice before now. So this time I picked a blue comforter and I wanted black zebra striped sheets, but they did not have them at the store I was at, and I haven't had much time to shop around, and I wanted to make sure that was something she wanted (Wow, that was a run-on sentence). Anyway, she loved the light blue and we are going to finish shopping for her room after the stores die down a bit! We did take her to dinner the next night for her birthday.
Gracie girl, you are a beautiful young lady, inside and out. I love you so much. Please don't be too hard on my through the teenage years! ha!

No comments: