Monday, December 20, 2010

It's Friday - I'm in love






Week 40. I know it is Monday, and the pictures were taken on Saturday, but I had a break down on Friday. I had (still do) a list a mile long of things to get done and I got none of it done. I held a baby. I was crying and freaking out and Sean finally got me. I was doing the most important thing. Holding my baby. He took the packages to be shipped. There are still presents to be wrapped. ( No presents under the tree have their cute bows because a certain 9 month old loves to tear them off. ha!) There are still presents that need to be bought. I still need to take care of all my Dad's Christmas presents also. I need to go to Wal-mart, Target, Sams, and Old Navy. But anyway, enough about me. We took these pics on Saturday in Garrett's room. The lighting in my house is weird. It is very yellowish so pics at night or in a room that does not have a lot of natural light do not come out that great. She was having a blast up there though! Sean and I were joking the other day that she has been here longer than she was in my belly! She is so busy these days. She is all over the house! She is a very fast crawler and has learn to wait until we are not looking! She scares me on a daily basis. I will be sitting in the floor playing with her and something will distract me for a minute and she will crawl behind the chair or in the kitchen. It just takes a minute! I am having so much fun with her. Parenting at 35 is so different than 22 (thats how old I was when Grace was born) or even 26 (garrett). Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed them. It is just different. I was a late in life baby for my parents and my sisters always told me Mom was different with me and I think I can understand that.

No comments: