Saturday, December 04, 2010

It's Friday - I'm in love






Week 38.
We have a bonus Bum in the pics this week. Garrett helped because Carolina wanted to crawl instead of sit still for pictures. Garrett is actually a huge help now that C is crawling all over the place. There are no~no we never even considered, and no~no we really don't know what to do about. Like pulling up on the tv. It is anchored in place, but she still smashes her fingers in the glass doors, and I really don't want her pulling up and standing two inches from the tv and watching it. So this is how Garrett fixes that problem! He even got a brother out of that one! She didn't say it clearly, but even he recognized that that was what she said!

She has also discovered the tree. She left it alone for a couple of days so we decided to go ahead and put the last row of lights on it. Then it became very interesting! When I turned my head, she crawled over and pulled them off! I am just very thankful they are not hot! I can't wait to see what she does with the presents we put under there!

No comments: