Monday, November 29, 2010

Shutterfly

I have had a few friends who have blogged about this promotion with Shutterfly. I have used Shutterfly for cards and prints in the past, and I have been really happy with them! I really like their cards this year. There are traditional cards, and also fun colorful cards. They have folding greeting cards that are made out of a heavier paper, and the flat photo cards that are a little cheaper, but still really cute.

I love to send out Christmas cards and 50 free cards is a very good deal! It is always so hard to pick a design. I have been looking for a couple of weeks and cannot decide on one! I may do like I did with C's birth announcements and have a few different designs! Anyway, just thought I would share. It is always fun to find ways to save money this time of year!

Here are a few of the Christmas Cards that I love!


I love how colorful this is! It is not just the basic green and red, but it is still Christmas.


I love the big picture and it is still colorful!


This one also has the big picture, and I love the red and blue!


I like the nativity in this one, and the three pics for three kids!


Love the black with the bright colors!


I love how simple and classic this is!


Ok. That is more than a few! And the sad thing is ~ I could keep going! ha!

No comments: