Friday, October 01, 2010

It's Friday - I'm in love






Week 29. She is crawling backwards. Which frustrates her. She scoots on her bottom if she wants to move forward. It is pretty funny to watch. Her first tooth is this-><- close to breaking through. Teething tablets are our friend right now. I am about to make my first batch of homemade applesauce for her. Sean pureed a banana for her the other day and she really enjoyed that, much more than the avocado I tried to feed her! ha! She is loving her brown rice cereal, as long as it is mixed with water, not so much when it is mixed with apple juice. I have given her a sippy with some apple juice in it. Since she has never had a bottle it took a while for her to figure out to suck on the cup, and then she was not all that impressed with the apple juice. Maybe I need to try another kind of juice! ha!

2 comments:

chadandnikki said...

I love these pictures. She seems completely perplexed today. Too cute!

Donna said...

So, so sweet!!!