Thursday, September 16, 2010

Today.

I posted this one year ago today. It is hard to imagine that Carolina was just a tiny little baby in my belly then. Now, she is a big baby. It is also 18 months since we said goodbye to Evan. I am having somewhat of a pity party today. Yesterday was not good either, but home group helped. We picked out and paid for Evan's stone 3 or 4 weeks after he passed away, and it has still not been placed. We have just gone round and round with the monument company. I went out there yesterday to put the fall flowers on his grave and I really expected to see the stone. I thought we had everything worked out and it would be placed. It was not there. I was devastated. Every time I have to call it just throws me in a depression. This is the last detail that needs to be taken care of and I just cannot get it done. I understand we picked a stone that takes a long time to come in, I understand that we asked for a revision on the design, I understand that the person we were communicating with quit and no one was reading her email anymore. I just want it placed please. I just need this done please. It is painful.

4 comments:

chadandnikki said...

Love to you.

Julie said...

Sweetie, I'm so sorry you are having to endure this. I love you. Call me if you need to talk. You can come over any time... or I will come to you.

Love you.

Lexie said...

awww, I'm sorry...

The Wilkinson's said...

Praying specifically for this to be taken care of. And I'm so sorry you have to go through this...I really am. I cannot fathom your pain and I admire your strength and faith to carry on. You are such a wonderful Mom! Love, Lindsey