Friday, September 03, 2010

It's Friday - I'm in love






Week 25. We have had a rough day today. She must be teething or something. Lots of fussing and not a lot of sleeping. I took these pics while we were sitting in the floor playing, but I think they are pretty cute. The past three nights she has not gotten up at 3am. She is staying asleep until we start getting up in the morning. Maybe she is trading her naps for sleeping all night! ha!
And I have to add (My high school English teacher would LOVE the fact I started a sentence with and) I love the fact that the whole time I was trying to take pics, she was trying to chew on strap for the camera!

2 comments:

thetalbotts said...

Oh my goodness...she gets cuter every week! Those cheeks! And those beautiful big eyes!

Julie said...

I want to squeeze her. :)