Saturday, February 05, 2011

I.am.over.it.



Don't get me wrong. The snow is pretty, but if you take a 13 and 9 year old who are used to going and going and going and sit at home with them for a few days, it is enough to make you want to pull your hair out! I have also had to drive in it. Marrying a man from Minnesota has its perks. Never having to drive in the snow is one of them. Yesterday I thought I left to get the kids before it got bad. It was sort of bad. What was worse was the panic attack I had waiting for Grace to come to the office because everyone in there was talking about how many accidents they saw on the way in and how many times they slid and how they should close such and such road. I made it home. Garrett almost did not make it with me though. I was praying out loud while going up a hill and Garrett was in the back seat quiet like I asked, then all of a sudden he says "I hope we survive." Not what I needed to hear! Anyway. I am ready for spring and will never be moving North, and we are supposed to get a lot more snow Wednesday. At least I have time to plan some snow day activities.

No comments: