Thursday, July 23, 2009

Here it is


The blurry, off-center, odd angle, badly lit photo of my new hair cut. I have yet to master the taking a picture of yourself in the bathroom mirror yet. It would probably help if the lighting in my house was not so odd. But anywho. I cut off my hair and had it highlighted. I have not had it highlighted since I found out I was pregnant with Evan so it had been a year. I am happy to be a non-dirty blond again. I may have Sean take a better picture when he gets home tonight.

5 comments:

StephF said...

I like it! Can't wait to see the color better but the cut looks nice!

Courtney said...

I think the picture is beautiful. I think you sould definately do a This is me at.....page with this picture...or how i see myself...or something like that.

love it.
miss you!

Rebecca said...

I really like this picture! It looks like 'mood' lighting, LOL. Your hair looks just lovely too :>)

chadandnikki said...

Great cut, and color. It's so nice to feel like a girl again.

Rhonda said...

Oh it looks adorable. A great haircut and color just makes me feel so good. I love it!!!