Friday, July 16, 2010

It's Friday - I'm in love






Week 18. She is 4 months old now! It is going by fast! She is a big drool monster. She is getting much more coordinated with grabbing things also. Everything goes straight into her mouth. She watches everyone now, especially our dog. As I have said before, the dog sniff and tries to get a good lick in every once in a while, now Carolina tries to grab the dog. Barbie doesn't quite know what to think about that. Her sleeping has not been that great this week. I think she is just really off schedule because of all the traveling we have been doing. She is taking a great afternoon nap though. Problem is, I am so tired from getting up several times during the night that I am napping with her instead of getting things done! We are going to have to put the bumbo up. I used it for these pics, but I was right there. She will arch her back and straighten her legs and throw her head back. She thinks it is funny! She loves to be upside down, but I am scared she is going to pop right out of it!

1 comment: