Friday, January 12, 2007

Random Shots

Garrett wasn't too happy to have the camera shoved in his face, Barbie just thinks I'm nuts, and I really wish I had centered the photo of Gracie better, I love her dimple!!















I think this is it. It has a master suite with a sitting area, huge bathroom, cute 4th bedroom that would make a great office/scrap room, jack and jill bathroom for Grace and Garrett (each with their own sink area), huge yard, granite countertops. It's perfect. I think we found it. I think.

3 comments:

Julie said...

great shots Monica! love the one of garrett the best. The house looks great!! good luck!

SSgtBullsGirl said...

Moni...
I love the house, Let me know when the first crop is at your house! *wink wink.
I love the pictures of the kids too! Cute as always!
Le Anne

shawnda said...

I'm glad you found something you like. It looks really nice.